Online double-conversion UPS - Uninterruptible Power Supply, 3.6kVA–6kVA
Operation of this user-friendly system requires no previous technical knowledge. The UPS operates online, providing 230V at a stabilized frequency of 50Hz to any practical load. During backup service, the UPS - Uninterruptible Power Supply - is powered by batteries and maintains a constant output voltage supply. LED indicators and audible signals inform the operator that a power failure has occurred.
The unit resides in three cabinets:
- An electronics cabinet hosts all electronic devices: charger, inverter, static switch, microprocessor board, panel, etc.
- 2 battery cabinets contain the batteries and circuit breaker.
- Static switch that enables the powered devices to continue normal operation when the inverter is unable to supply exceptionally heavy loads, such as during power surges, or in case of inverter failure.
- Front-panel display provides complete real-time information about the operational status of the UPS - Uninterruptible Power Supply.
- Status information supplied to a computer through an RS-232C communication port.
- Connection to service center by modem and telephone line.
- Uses high-frequency Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) at the inverter.
- A 16-bit microcontroller provides reliable protection against every type of line fluctuation, including interruption of the mains supply.