KARINIAM JŪRŲ LAIVYNUI
UPS System For Military Naval Applications 20kVA
This military UPS is a redundant 20kVA UPS system.The system is designed for military and naval applications, therefore complies with strict standards and has a special strengthened 19" enclosure. The UPS modules are designed for hot swapping.
The MBT UPS system is comprised of:
- System Controller
- 1 to 3 UPS modules of 10kVA each
- Static Switch Module
- Reliability, thanks to its N+ 1 redundancy
- True on-line battery design according to IEC62040-3
- A "green" power solution thanks to THD of 5 % at the input, providing "clean" power to loads
- Employs active current sharing at the input / output
- Has an overall efficiency of up to 96 % and backup efficiency of 98%
- Light and small, a 10 kVA module weighs only 9 Kg
- The UPS system enclosure includes several anchoring hooks to ensure its stability
- For easy access to the system’s rear cabling, the UPS module and the battery packs are each housed in their own inner box, enabling their removal as a unit.
- The enclosure door has a built-in doorstop to prevent swinging
- The enclosure door includes two aluminum mesh air filters
Control & Monitoring:
- The "built-in Web interface" enables advanced control and monitoring of the UPS from a distance, over an Ethernet network.