IPU1000 Telecom DC/AC Inverter
The IPU1000 series employs high-frequency PWM technology and a microprocessorthat controls all operations and diagnosticsThe series is characterized by small size, light weightparallelability, redundancy, high efficiency, high reliability, excellent dynamic and static behaviorand quiet operation.
Each inverter occupies 9.5" at a 1U height so that each 19" 1U shelf can house 2 inverter modules. High frequency conversion makes possible the use of very small components.
Synchronization is accomplished by purely digital means, with advanced circuitry. The front panel is designed for simple and efficient operation using a lucid display of all important parameters. IPU1000 allows the paralleling of several units to enhance power capacity and to achieve N+1 redundancy.
The entire system can be connected to a static switch unit such Gamatronic’s STSW-1U to provide a bypass path to an alternative AC source. IPU1000 can also be used as a stand-alone unit.
- 9.5" width at 1U height (two modules fit in a 19" rack)
- Real-time LED indications about inverter status
- 7-segment display shows input DC voltage, output AC voltage, and output current
- Stand-alone or parallel operation (parallel capability for N+1 redundancy)
- Transformerless design
- High efficiency
* Optional management software
* Also available a 760W model