The Gamatronic 1U DC+ power system provides clean DC power to sensitive equipment while simultaneously charging the battery bank, and supplies backup power during mains failure.
The 1U DC+ contains a 19” 1 U subrack that can house up to 3 hot-plugged rectifiers, or 2 rectifiers + controller and an LVD device.
Max system capacity: Up to 13 subrack (38 rectifiers + controller), 1266 A with height of 13 U.
Basic shelf: 1U DC+ type I - includes a 19” 1U shelf (subrack) with up to 3 rectifiers.
Electronic Basic shelf: 1U DC +type II - includes a 19” 3U shelf with up to 2 rectifiers + SC 1UDC+ controller and an Electronic LVD device.
- 100A for each 1U shelf
- Intelligent power module, digitally controlled
- One to three hot-swap rectifiers in each shelf
- Active current sharing among rectifiers
- Universal input voltage
- A built-in dual 70 A Electronic Low Voltage Disconnect device (ELVD) for battery protection
- Option to connect 2 external LVD contactors up to 1600 A
- A high-performance, hot-swap system controller (SC 1UDC+) to measure, monitor and control voltages, current, power, battery, temperature, etc.
- USB (SC1U DC+) or TCP/IP+USB communication (SC 1UDC+ NET)
- Temperature compensation enhances battery life
- Battery current limit
- Up to two battery sets handled in one system
- Automatic and pre-programmed battery test (for each battery set)
- Automatic and pre-programmed equalize charging mode
- Comprehensive remote control and monitoring of the system using a dedicated graphical user interface (GeMSi, PSM-1UDC+)
- Breaking alert by modem (option)